by MichMan09

Original Post

Re: Madden ultimate kickoff challenge crash patriots game

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem 

Message 11 of 40 (633 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA Help responded to a twitter dm saying you clear my cache and update the game license. Mighty funny how that’s their reasoning for everything. EA Help is no help at all

Message 12 of 40 (623 Views)

Re: MUT Crashes when trying to start Ultimate Kickoff - New England Patriots

★★★ Novice

I am also experiencing this. 

Message 13 of 40 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m also experiencing the same problem on X box 

Message 14 of 40 (564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on PS4

Message 15 of 40 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How do you clear the cache? As I have the exact same problem on the patriots game just loads a purple screen then crashes meaning I’m missing out on valuable rewards!

Message 16 of 40 (558 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem happening to me as well for the superstar challenges and ultimate kickoff challenges, both teams are the Patriots. This same thing happened last year to me when the Harvest program came out. EA Help told me to do things that I was told to do last year and never worked.

Message 17 of 40 (526 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem happening to me as well for the superstar challenges and ultimate kickoff challenges, both teams are the Patriots. This same thing happened last year to me when the Harvest program came out. EA Help told me to do things that I was told to do last year and never worked.

Message 18 of 40 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, everyone.

First, we want to apologize you're experiencing an issue with the Patriots Ultimate Kickoff Challenge. I know coming across errors like this isn't fun to try and troubleshoot. 

This was raised up to the Madden NFL team when reports started surfacing and it's being investigated by the developers. 

Workaround Fix:

1. Go to your lineup tool under your Roster within MUT and change it to Best Team OVR
  2. Remove any Patriots players or players with Patriots Chemistry from your starting lineup

Marking this solved for better visibility among the community

***************Regarding Tyrone Calico on 10/1/20******************

Hey, all.

The team should have the crashing fixed for the Tyrone Calico challenge. The Community Manager raised this up over this morning's Good Morning Madden stream. There are still some other teams that could result in crashes and it's being looked into, but good news is that this one has been fixed. Thank you for bearing with us!

Timestamp of this can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/757413916?t=00h13m22s

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 40 (2,453 Views)

★★★ Novice

The workaround is to remove any player with Patriot chemistry from your lineup. I tried it today and I was successful. Be sure to check your power ups as well.

Message 20 of 40 (524 Views)