[Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

by xixcooooooo

Original Post

Re: Eco Workshop not working

Hero
@ilkimturkeri Did the schedule update after you clicked through your sims in the family portrait? If yes, then it sounds like something at least got ‘unlocked’.. 🤔 and if you were able to upgrade the workshop it sounds like there isn’t a shift running in the game background.

No start bubble or shift availability timer if you click the woodwork bench?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 171 of 218 (1,251 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ilois4 omg! It worked somehow. After seeing my workshop’s date updated, I restarted my game and now I can use workshop. I was trying to find a solution for 2 months. I don’t know how to thank you or how it worked. Appreciate it.
Message 172 of 218 (1,233 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I don’t get upset anymore when Eco Workshop disappears because it’s basically restored once the EA team fixes the bug. All we can ever do is report it and wait for them to provide a fix.

Message 173 of 218 (1,218 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop - can't start shift + steps to solve (maybe)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same experience of the support...

Message 174 of 218 (1,176 Views)

★ Guide

Can you fix my game? I’ve been stuck on last weeks eco workshop day which I think is Fri it’s the thread. 3 of my sims cannot go there. One can work but it’s always the thread day. I cannot finish any daily tasks. It tells me the eco workshop is in progress.

Message 175 of 218 (1,111 Views)

Re: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

★★★ Newbie

Please help me too. My eco workshop did’t show that pink event . My sims also cannot go work to . Its been a week . I cannot complete my mission daily

Message 176 of 218 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi please help me fix . Exo workshop didt show that pink event . My sims also cannot go to work too . I already try to Restart my phone , clear the catch also try to change the language but its didt work . 

Message 177 of 218 (1,054 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve DM you my ID I have been dealing with this for a month please help.

Message 178 of 218 (749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently unlocked my eco workshop, and it was already broken. No pink task options or anything. 

Message 179 of 218 (638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue! Help help please?

Message 180 of 218 (529 Views)