Original Post

Re: Eco Workshop not working

Hero
@MarineGin Great to hear it worked for you! 😊

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 201 of 218 (1,050 Views)

Re: Ecoworkshop wont let me start activities

★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue and have just been ignoring it for months. I thought I'd try again. Cleared the cache, switched the language, hard stopped the game, put all my sims in the park, and restarted my phone. Still nothing...any suggestions?

Message 202 of 218 (845 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue for over a year now on my Apple devices. I’ve tried retiring, restarting, reloading, leaving sims idle & restarting and nothing has fixed it. Extremely frustrating 

Message 203 of 218 (835 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@90b25df4b441b9ce @scrabblescramble 

Hi, do you have retired or passive sims that might be stuck with the Eco workshop event?

Click through your sims in the family portrait and the generations tab. Exit the portrait and restart the app, when reopening the game see if any possibly stuck sims can be interacted with and check how the Eco workshop looks like.

Message 204 of 218 (822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked!! Thanks for your help!!

Message 205 of 218 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Omg it worked!! Thank you so much!!!!

Message 206 of 218 (791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bless you, man. 

Message 207 of 218 (783 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Ilois4I have tried this and everything else that was ever posted about this issue and nothing has worked for me. It's been two or more years now and I don't know what else to try Frown

Message 208 of 218 (348 Views)

Hero
@katebensons Hi, sorry to hear this. Do you have retired or passive sims in your houses that you can’t interact?

Message 209 of 218 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Ilois4 Hey! So I tried your suggestion again, deleted and redownloaded the app because it didn't seem to work at first. I just checked and idk what it was but it works again!! 😃 I was starting to believe that it was a permanent glitch 😅 THANK YOU!
Message 210 of 218 (304 Views)