Re: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

by drukqs72

Original Post

Re: Eco Workshop not working

★★★★ Novice

@EA_DragonsEye @EA_Eve @EA_Mat 

Same issue here I couldn’t start eco workshop events. Lost the pink sign. I’ve tried have all sims waiting at eco workshop for more than one day and hard restart the game. I tried several times but it’s not fixed.

I did had a passive retired sim stuck in this event. After I removed this sim I could use eco workshop for several weeks, but later it disappeared again. And my removed sim still stuck in house showing busy. 
Please help!

Message 151 of 218 (844 Views)

Unable to Start Eco Workshop Event

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 12 max pro
OS Version 15.4.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My eco events will not let me start a new event, it’s like a sim that has since retired and removed is still “working” the event. I’ve tried all suggested workarounds to get the eco shop weekly events playable. It does not provide the option to start a new event.
What do you expect to see? Weekly eco shop events playable.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

won’t let me attaché screenshot.

Message 152 of 218 (892 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xixcooooooo The workaround of calling all sims to the workshop, letting them rest or talk to plants, then exiting the game by swiping it off from the menu that shows all your open or recently open apps worked. One difference is I had to do it three times. I only persevered as each time I did it when I reloaded the game the sims had been apparently doing something different, so the issue appears to be the eco shift got stuck in one characters backlog. First return to game it said Bruce completed standard practice session and another sim had completed quick hangout. They had not been busy at all when I reset the game. Second time just Bruce had completed a quick hangout. Third time he had now completed eco workshop shift and the pink star was back.
Message 153 of 218 (641 Views)

Hi, thank you for the suggested work around unfortunately it didn’t work for me.  I have reported the issue 7 times now but still no progress.  I get asked for the same info but don’t seem to get anywhere.

Message 154 of 218 (533 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop not working

Hi, I am sorry but it appears like many other users the workaround that has been posted isn’t working for everyone.  It is such a shame as not having the eco workshop really impacts on game play especially in the festival where you can’t ever complete the daily tasks.

Message 155 of 218 (532 Views)

Betreff: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

Hi, I agree this is very disappointing.  I too have paid for festival passes and now can’t complete the daily tasks or a chunk of the seasonal tasks due to the workshop not working. 

Given the pages of complaints I hope this is fixed soon.

Message 156 of 218 (524 Views)

Re: Eco workshop not working

Hi, if we do have a retired sim stuck in the workshop what can be done about it?

Message 157 of 218 (522 Views)

★★★ Novice

This prevalent bug just being ignored now?

Message 158 of 218 (270 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I think the eco workshop bug is possibly being ignored at this point. None of the work arounds ever worked for me. I just wait for it to return. Can’t finish daily festival tasks without it and during the treasure hunt losing the eco workshop is $70 sims cash plus you can’t complete the prizes without paying sims cash. It’s really frustrating at this point. 

Message 159 of 218 (252 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The truth is there is no workaround for it. I’ve been playing since day one and unless EA restores your workshop it’s just gone until they fix it systematically. 

Message 160 of 218 (251 Views)