Re: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

by 1006022517168

Original Post

Eco Workshop can't start / many delays

★★ Novice

Hello! I have a problem starting a new shift on Eco Workshop. There is no option to, nothing is there. Also, I've been experiencing a lot of bugs.  for example, whenever I finish an event, and start a new one, after getting off the game and coming back to it, I notice I am still on the previous event that I already finished. It seems like there is some delay going on. 

Message 141 of 218 (679 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop can't start / many delays

Hero
@Majche85 Hi, leave your sims idle and restart the app. When re-opening the game if you see your sims have completed events (pink check marks), claim the rewards and restart the app again.

You might have to do this several times to clear the past events from the game background.

Game is super buggy at the moment, hopefully the next update gives us some good bug fixes.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 142 of 218 (614 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop can't start / many delays

★★ Novice

yep. that's what I've been doing. thank you for your reply.

Message 143 of 218 (597 Views)

Betreff: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

★★★★ Novice

That is the same as me I also think it’s one I don’t control anymore because I’ve followed all the advice and nothing as worked and several times too

Message 144 of 218 (536 Views)

Re: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

★★★★ Novice

Neither can I also since January after a purchase I think like you say we can’t complete goals it’s really frustrating 

Message 145 of 218 (534 Views)

Eco workshop not working

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy S22+
OS Version 12
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What do you expect to see? To be able to play my game
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

I have not been able to use the eco workshop for 2 weeks.

There is no pink star to start a shift, the schedule is stuck on Wednesday from a week or two ago, and I can not upgrade the workshop as it says "workshop in use".

My sims are NOT using the workshop. I am able to get them to start and complete other events. My daily tasks (and rewards) are never met because I can't start/ complete an eco shift.

Please help!!

Message 146 of 218 (566 Views)

Re: Eco workshop not working

★★★ Newbie

Just to add, I HAVE already tried deleting and reinstalling app, and changing language to try reset the game.

Message 147 of 218 (564 Views)

Hero
@X7VLXVU Hi, it’s possible that you have a passive/retired sim stuck on the Eco Workshop event and it isn’t working because of that.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 148 of 218 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figure the same (although I only retired old sims when not in use, so I'm notnsure how that could have happened).... any idea how to fix it??

Message 149 of 218 (442 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop not working

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I have this issue too for more than a week, would it be possible for you to have a look for me as well? Devil

Message 150 of 218 (351 Views)