Betreff: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

by 1006022517168

Original Post

Re: Eco Workshop not working

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue with workshop (stuck on Friday, unable to upgrade - have tried all the fixes) @EA_DragonsEye @EA_Eve @EA_Mat 

AC6A3FBD-B02B-40F9-A548-D507B004C583.jpeg

Message 131 of 218 (514 Views)

Re: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

★★★ Newbie

Yes but this doesn‘t work an I tried for weeks 

Message 132 of 218 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue for weeks now.

Message 133 of 218 (464 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know my eco workshop still doesn’t work it’s been a while now I’m going to report it and ask for a refund for everything paid out like another person did I’ve had enough now it’s getting ridiculous how we supposed to finish the daily tasks 

Message 134 of 218 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I called support about the eco workshop, opened a ticket.

They told me this is not a known bug and that there was nothing they could do for me. 
I explained i cant complete the tasks for the seasonal event, due to no access to the eco workshop. 
I explained i paid to unlock all tiers and i should be issued a refund or the prizes and they just told me too bad so sad. 
It’s cool…go ahead and steal my money. 😑

IMO too many people play the game and the percent this bug is affecting isnt high enough for them to care. 

Message 135 of 218 (376 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had the same issue that couldn’t start shift at eco workshop. I’ve tried your suggestions but still not work. I also have a retired sim stuck in the house, not sure if these two issues are relative or not. Could you help to check my account?

Message 136 of 218 (418 Views)

Cannot start eco workshop - Stuck on a day

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version 15.4.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the eco workshop
What do you expect to see? A start button for my eco workshop
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version 15.4.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the eco workshop
What do you expect to see? A start button for my eco workshop
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Last Tuesday (it is now over a week later on Thursday) my eco workshop got stuck, it only gave me the Tuesday rewards for about a week. It also wouldn’t let me upgrade it because it said there was an event in progress. This went on until Monday when it completely stopped letting me do eco workshop events at all. The little pink bubble that lets you start the event is no longer there. This issue will not resolve itself, it just got worse. 

Message 137 of 218 (511 Views)

Re: Cannot start eco workshop - Stuck on a day

Hero
@Avelineee Try leaving your sims idle for a bit and restart the app several times. Check if sims show up completing events (pink check mark), claim the prizes and repeat. You might have to restart several times.

If this doesn’t help, check if you have recently made a sim passive or retired who might be stuck since the sim was doing the Eco workshop event.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 138 of 218 (441 Views)

Re: Cannot start eco workshop - Stuck on a day

★★★ Newbie
@Ilois4 Thank you for the advice, unfortunately it did not work. I left them idle for 24 hours, checked in multiple times during that period, it never gave me a check mark for the last eco workshop shift. The sim who was last doing an eco workshop shift is not idle nor retired.
Message 139 of 218 (404 Views)

Re: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

★★ Novice
@xixcooooooo same here! I tried several times today, and I don't see an option to start a new shift.
Message 140 of 218 (366 Views)