Re: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

by monsaun

Original Post

Re: Can’t Upgrade Eco Workshop

★ Novice

Unfortunately, I already moved her out. She’s no longer in the family portrait and doesn’t show up as living in the house. However she’s still just hanging around the house, but I can’t interact with her. Any other ideas on how to get her to leave?

Message 91 of 218 (2,254 Views)

Re: Can’t Upgrade Eco Workshop

★★★ Guide
@zge0p0ee6030 Just to make sure I’m not lost in translation here. Do you have more than one property? Did you ask her to move to another house? Or did you use the family portrait to ask her to leave?
Message 92 of 218 (2,221 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. Pls help fix. 

Message 93 of 218 (2,105 Views)

★★★ Guide
@monsaun Sorry to hear that.
Did you update your app? You may have to do it manually. If you have an Apple device, you first have to update your iOS.

Also: force close your game often (on an iPhone that would be swipe up or double click AND swipe away). A LOT of problems can be prevented if you do this.
Message 94 of 218 (2,097 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop not working

★★★ Novice

Workaround didn’t work.  Leaving idle overnight with all sims viewing eco workshop plants didn’t work. What’s next?

Message 95 of 218 (2,068 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DaNnNaEhiey
Hi. Do you have a passive Sim that seem stuck? A Sim you can’t interact with?
Message 96 of 218 (2,062 Views)

Ecoshop won't start

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to complete my EcoShop shifts. The start button does not appear. This is keeping me from completing my daily tasks.

Message 97 of 218 (2,218 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue and I have tried all troubleshooting and I still can’t start a shift at eco workshop after three days.

Message 98 of 218 (2,212 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have had no eco workshop for three days. When I go into EA chat they ask me my name and that’s it, the chat ends.

Message 99 of 218 (2,212 Views)

No Eco Workshop shift

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11
OS Version iOS 14.8
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Eco Workshop and there is no pink check mark to start the shift.
What do you expect to see? Blank above eco workshop with no icons to start a shift.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have not been able to start a shift in Eco Workshop for 3 days now. I have been on EA chat 3 times now and I have not been given any help outside of do these troubleshooting steps with a link and I do the troubleshooting but nothing helps. I keep trying to attach screenshots but it says my files are too large. 

Message 100 of 218 (2,237 Views)