by Jhoycee

Original Post

Re: Eco Workshop not working

★ Apprentice
please help me😢
Message 21 of 218 (2,472 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@xixcooooooo @bowieeec This issue has been reported to studio, sadly I cannot fix it myself.
It seems that it fixes by itself when:

• You end the current things that your sims are doing and take the last sim to the workshop.
  • Randomly
  • When there is a workshop week rollover
Message 22 of 218 (5,150 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_DragonsEyeI hope the bug will fix by itself. Thank you!🤓

Message 23 of 218 (2,449 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_DragonsEye the issue is fixed by itself when all of my sims were idle😝hope it won't happen again
Message 24 of 218 (2,430 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@bowieeec , lucky you're eco issues got fixed by itself. Mine until now isn't and it's been  weeks.

Message 25 of 218 (2,409 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Jhoycee you can try letting your sims idle and quit the game for a while, mine got fixed when I restart the game.
Message 26 of 218 (2,393 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@bowieeec, I already uninstalled and installed the game. I also ask a friend of mine to open my game account on her phone but still the same. Star icon for starting events did not appear on my Eco Workshop .
Message 27 of 218 (2,372 Views)

Hero

@bowieeec For how long did your Sims had to be idle before you could start a shift at the Eco Workshop?

@Jhoycee could you please let all your playable Sims idle for a while and see if the issue gets fixed?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 28 of 218 (2,340 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SalixCat Around 10 mins I think
Message 29 of 218 (2,319 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I make my sims idle for a day. But still my Eco Workshop doesn't give an option to start events( still No Star⭐ icon ).  It's been a couple of weeks already. And EA help stop updating me about my game issue. I don't know what to do anymore 😭😭😭

Message 30 of 218 (2,300 Views)