Re: Workaholic Sim Cannot Work Because Of Work Withdrawal (!?)

by DolphinSSA

Original Post

Workaholic Sim Cannot Work Because Of Work Withdrawal (!?)

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Packs: -Get To Work -Get Together -City Living -Cats And Dogs -Seasons -Get Famous -Island Living -Discover University -Eco Lifestyle -Snowy Escape -Cottage Living Game Packs: -Outdoor Retreat -Spa Day -Dine Out -Vampires -Parenthood -Jungle Adventure -StrangerVille -Realm Of Magic -Journey To Batuu -Dream Home Decorator -My Wedding Stories -Werewolves Stuff Packs: -Luxury Party -Perfect Patio -Cool Kitchen -Spooky -Movie Hangout -Romantic Garden -Kids Room -Backyard -Vintage Glamour -Bowling Night -Fitness -Toddler -Laundry Day -My First Pet -Moschino -Tiny Living -Nifty Knitting -Paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim with the workaholic lifestyle, suffering with "Panicky work withdrawals", in a house with a broken equipment and try to fix it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim with the workaholic lifestyle, suffering with "Panicky work withdrawals" cannot fix the equipment because he's too tense from "Panicky work withdrawals"!
What do you expect to see? If he is suffering with "Panicky work withdrawals", he needs to work to feel better, and fixing something is WORKING. It should be something he would need to do in order to get rid of the "Panicky work withdrawals" moodlet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 3 (651 Views)

Hero
@DolphinSSA Does the moodlet go away if he goes to work ? I don't think that moodlet has anything to do with work around the house. More about going to actual work.

There's several threads for the moodlet being an issue already though

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SE-Workaholic-moodlet-constantly-stuck-Lifestyle/t...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SE-Workaholic-Sims-stay-tense-for-work-from-home-decorator-for...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SE-Workaholic-Sim-constantly-keeps-trying-to-leave-lot-to-Go-T...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (639 Views)

★ Guide

Eventually that moodlet goes away, or another moodlet subdues it, removing the tense state of the affected sim. But the logic problem remains. Working is working, it is about not being idle.

Message 3 of 3 (596 Views)