Work Ethic challenge

by ANTITEXNH

Original Post

Re: Work Ethic challenge

Community Manager

Hey, @divit2019 

Check out my response in the Season 5 launch thread HERE. To sum it up, try to strategize what promos you want to tackle in order to complete the sets for them to avoid spreading your stamina out too thin across multiple campaigns. This gives items more value because there will be fewer players that are able to achieve all rewards in the game. 

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 18 (581 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Bro with respect I guess you didn't went through all of my queries clearly. Prioritizing is what exactly I told one of the community member in here a few days back. Now I'm 87 ovr Lvl 53 with no actually money spent till now plus around 4k NBA cash by going though objectives. So you can imagine the time I'm personally spending on this game till now. New lunar promo has 4 events each requiring 45 stamina each so that's 1125 stamina required to complete just 1 set of among those 4. Combine them that's 4500 stamina. And I'm not including the other 5 master events in the same promo which puts the stamina required around 5k. Now my stamina bar maximizes to 550 right now. So that's every 9 hours to fully get to 550. Take it 3 times a day utilizing that 550 so that's 1650 stamina in a day put 10 ads that's 500 more which in total becomes 2150. Now help me prioritize on this that how would you think to get the lunar promo done which is completing all the events. And I haven't added live today events, showdown, season even if it's just a quarter and arena which is not worth it in my opinion. What my concern is what's the meaning of adding new promos and events if we can't even get them completed due to lack of stamina. So please figure out a way to get the stamina within the game either by purchasing in the store through coins or something else. Wouldn't be so hard instead of getting same concern from the users every now and then. Thanks
Message 12 of 18 (576 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry One thing more which was my primary concern. After playing 3 events I was getting 50 stamina and that happened every single time since S03 till now. But even that stopped now after the maintenance period. So did EA worked on that not to be happening anymore or is there some kind of issues with the ads again?
Message 13 of 18 (574 Views)

★★ Guide

@divit2019 wrote:
@EA_BlueberryOne thing more which was my primary concern. After playing 3 events I was getting 50 stamina and that happened every single time since S03 till now. But even that stopped now after the maintenance period. So did EA worked on that not to be happening anymore or is there some kind of issues with the ads again?

I messaged @EA_Blueberry directly about the disappearance of the ads, and I posted about it on this board.  At this point, I have not received any response whatsoever.

Message 14 of 18 (565 Views)

Champion

This season is definitely a pay to play. I have mentioned the stamina issue from the beginning. I have exceeded the item limit and I have more than 700 unclaimed items. I only wait for season 6 because I don't think anything will change in season 5.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 15 of 18 (560 Views)

Champion

And I tried playing the event, I've spent 150 stamina for three tries. If I could use my Multi-Year Lineup I could achieve the 25 points needed but there is no way to achieve it with my Ultimate.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 16 of 18 (552 Views)

Community Manager

@divit2019 wrote:
@EA_Blueberry One thing more which was my primary concern. After playing 3 events I was getting 50 stamina and that happened every single time since S03 till now. But even that stopped now after the maintenance period. So did EA worked on that not to be happening anymore or is there some kind of issues with the ads again?

This was an intended change and not a bug. Stamina is definitely a top concern for the team right now. Unfortunately, it's not a simple fix at the moment and part of a bigger change they plan to do in the future. Because of the impact it can have on the game from a technical point of view, there are certain risks that are too large that could cause features to break in game if any changes were done right now, thus they're working through what they can to help get to the end goal they have on their sights. All I can do is ask you all to hang in there and continue to relay your thoughts on these forums so I can forward them along to the team.

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 18 (496 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Thanks for addressing the concern.All I want and sure others feels the same is some kind of improvement towards the gameplay. There are so many bugs,glitches,technical difficulties happening every now and then which most of the time is just not acceptable at all as per EA standards.I want to just keep playing this game whenever I feel like to so make it playable or fun at least.Won't be writing much this time but surely be waiting for the end goal they have on their sights. Thanks
Message 18 of 18 (474 Views)