Re: Woodcrafting bench

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Woodcrafting bench

★★ Novice

Hello i'd like to report a bug 2 of them infact A: the bathtub from the woodcrafting bench cannot be placed at Exellent! Quality, second The Make instrument " it said i can make instruments at handiness 7 or 8 or 9 i forgot which " but that interaction is not available

Please notice i have no idea how to use forums i just know its a bug report and should probably go to the Outdoors retreat bug reports but i don't know how to navigate it please move this report there :D! Thank you for making a Masterpice! Game.

Message 1 of 2 (138 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

First one is reported here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Excellent-Quality-Bathtub-Script-Call-Failed/td-p/34...

For the instruments you also need expertise in the instruments itself. Not sure what level though

To navigate, it's usually best to search for one of the works on the compiled list (here excellent or bathtub will both work) or just use the search bar in the upper right corner to see if a similar thread comes up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

All Replies

Hero

First one is reported here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Excellent-Quality-Bathtub-Script-Call-Failed/td-p/34...

For the instruments you also need expertise in the instruments itself. Not sure what level though

To navigate, it's usually best to search for one of the works on the compiled list (here excellent or bathtub will both work) or just use the search bar in the upper right corner to see if a similar thread comes up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)