Won't let me finish making servo

by UnknownKuudere

Original Post

Won't let me finish making servo

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.28.72.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get To Work, and Realm of Magic.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start crafting a servo on the engineering table and cancel the action once or twice.
What happens when the bug occurs? I go back to continue the servo as I have done before, but there is only an option to craft another one and not continue it.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see an option that allows me to continue crafting my servo
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I had been crafting my servo when another sim I had in the house broke a toilet. I had her stop working on the servo and repaired it, but when I came back to click the option of continuing like I had before I couldn't continue it. Considering I worked nearly up to her adulthood to get all the parts and robo-arm I'm disappointed that I can't continue and have it done with a nanny feature before the other Sims have their children. 

Message 1 of 1 (666 Views)