Won ranked game, didnt get any points

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2080 XC ULTRA GAMING
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? iamdefx
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. underneath arches
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing, won the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? at least 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07.07.19 19:30ish
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? We won the game, I didnt get any points for it, it also had the incorrect name
What should be happening instead? Should have gotten points
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I posted a link of the clip from my stream

https://clips.twitch.tv/FaintColorfulStorkPermaSmug

Message 1 of 10 (474 Views)

Re: Won ranked game, didnt get any points

★★★ Novice

We just won the game and I didn’t get the RP or the win. Nothing is showing is just like if I didn’t play

Message 2 of 10 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Happend to my full group also, won the game and no one recieved RP for the game.. thats realy sad

I watched your clip also, and I was also in gold IV tier when i had the bug.

Message 3 of 10 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also had this problem now going on 2 days.

Message 4 of 10 (417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have also had this problem I won the match with 7 kills and didn’t get any RP! I also captured the last 5 mins of my match! It was on the Xbox one!

Message 5 of 10 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same just happened to me; Silver Game, finished 3rd. No points

Message 6 of 10 (375 Views)

Community Manager

@iamdefx Thank you for the clip, I notice the ranked icon isn't present in the top right of the screen, so it looks like you were in an unranked game. 

Do you recall if you or your buddies had relogged or changed anything before this match? 

It looks like folks are getting into unranked matches sometimes, so we welcome any info folks can provide that can help find what's triggering this?

@warpro805 If you can post the clip (or DM it to me) that would help. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 10 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not that I can recall, We were queued in a ranked match. I can clip that as well if needed.

Message 8 of 10 (347 Views)

★★ Novice

I observed an issue, which seems to be what might have cause OP to join an unranked game.

With a pre-made party playing multiple ranked games in a row, the inevitable "code:leaf" happens during (after?) matchmaking, dropping everybody back to the main menu.

Here I do not recall the exact circumstance, but I think we end up back in the same party (in other occasions party completely dissolves) and "ranked" is not selected, without any intervention of the party leader. After the round it is selected again, as shown in the clip.

Another note I am not entirely sure about, I think when it happened to me as a party leader (already being aware of this problem), "ranked" was not even available, but one party member might have already hit "ready", the whole process is glitched after those errors anyway.

Hope this helps.

Message 9 of 10 (332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_David  dude got same problem but on my clip there is the ranked icon.. won.. didnt get any points

https://clips.twitch.tv/SwissMoistSaladImGlitch

Message 10 of 10 (293 Views)