Re: Won match - lost when shared

by ChirpJames

Original Post

Won match - lost when shared

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsug galaxy note 8
OS Version Newest version
What is your Player ID? Risk5456
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I won a match and shared it to my guild because I did really well, except the replay shows i lost. About halfway through the replay it looks like o stopped playing.. i definitely won this. I was using mobile data. Risk5456 vs necraphile
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win a match and share on mobile data.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy note 8
OS Version Newest
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I won a match and shared it to my guild because I did really well, except the replay shows i lost. About halfway through the replay it looks like o stopped playing.. i definitely won this. I was using mobile data. Risk5456 vs necraphile
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a match and share it to guild?
Connection Type Mobile
Country Canada

Message 1 of 6 (722 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had the same thing happen to me. I shared the replay (not in a guild) before watching it and finding out the match had been... revised. The replay started off right, but ended in a dramatically different fashion. It almost seemed like my units weren't being deployed when they were supposed to. It should have shown my units being deployed at about the same time and moving as a group to attack enemy units. Instead my units marched one by one from the spawn to their death.
Message 2 of 6 (688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Also, just to note, I was shown the victory screen at the end of the match and given the medals from the victory. In my history it shows it as a win (bottom photo). It's only the match replay that's messed up. It actually shows my opponent winning and shows my opponents victory banner at the end (see top photo).

Message 3 of 6 (687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just noticed something interesting when I was watching the replay. See if you can spot it in the photo below.

Hint: The answer is there are 11 effin' enemy units on the field at the same time, and no this is not what happened in the match XD

Message 4 of 6 (678 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @risk5456@ChirpJames thanks for the all the info! The team is aware of this and looking into it Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (668 Views)

★ Novice

@risk5456 wrote:

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsug galaxy note 8
OS Version Newest version
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win a match and share on mobile data.
Connection Type Mobile
Country Canada

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy note 8
OS Version Newest
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a match and share it to guild?
Connection Type Mobile
Country Canada

Just had the same issue with one of my battles.

Message 6 of 6 (658 Views)