Re: Won game but deducted point

by ballorbao

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Won game but deducted point

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei p20
OS Version 8.0
What is your Player ID? PwxfNrhJ
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I played as GDI vs NOD (parker129) just now and realised that my points was deducted eventhough I won the match. Refer to screenshot attached. This is devastating if this is a bug of fault with C&C. I used to like this game, my alliance is Top100 team. But this kinda bug hinders my spirit and effort to continue play. This is very upset. Please investigate and add back the points I deserved into my account. PLEASE!!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I played as GDI vs NOD (parker129) just now and realised that my points was deducted eventhough I won the match. Refer to screenshot attached. This is devastating if this is a bug of fault with C&C. I used to like this game, my alliance is Top100 team. But this kinda bug hinders my spirit and effort to continue play. This is very upset. Please investigate and add back the points I deserved into my account. PLEASE!!
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei P20
OS Version 8.0
What is your Player ID? Pekkachew #pwxfNrhJ
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I played as GDI vs NOD (parker129) just now and realised that my points was deducted eventhough I won the match. Refer to screenshot attached. This is devastating if this is a bug of fault with C&C. I used to like this game, my alliance is Top100 team. But this kinda bug hinders my spirit and effort to continue play. This is very upset. Please investigate and add back the points I deserved into my account immediately. PLEASE!!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country

Message 1 of 7 (654 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Pekkachew  and sorry to hear that.

I've checked our logs and your match was out of sync with the server, resulting in a different outcome. If you go to your match history you should be able to see the correct gameplay.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (639 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Pekkachew  and sorry to hear that.

I've checked our logs and your match was out of sync with the server, resulting in a different outcome. If you go to your match history you should be able to see the correct gameplay.

Message 2 of 7 (640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have the same issue won the game but deducted points like wth watched the replay amd still won its suppose to be my 9 game win streak Frown

Message 3 of 7 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had the same issue! You can see it as defeat, but I won! Tell me what information you need from me or you can find that match and fix ti?

Looking forward to hear from EA Support back on my email -> [edit: email address removed]

Message 4 of 7 (600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even in his history - replies the reply say I WON yet he go the points!

Message 5 of 7 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has happened to me! And the uninstall has not fixed it! I've tried 3 times. I've lost at least 7 matches over the last week now.
Message 6 of 7 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, happened so frequently suddenly today, lost ~200 points because of this issue. 

Message 7 of 7 (500 Views)