Won a game / no points received

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 980ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Kinbodope
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore, Mirage
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It does not matter / no crash issue
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just playing / entered the game, no rank showing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/10/2019 central european
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Got zero points after winning a match
What should be happening instead? I should have gotten points
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know?

Hello!

This happened to me like 10 minutes ago. Started ranked game and when i entered the game there was no rank shown (top right corner). We won the match and i got 0 points. I attached the jpg file that shows after game report.

Plese fix this!

Message 3 of 8 (534 Views)

I GOT NO RP FOR WINNING A RANKED MATCH

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Wale_Osa
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. I quit the game mad I had no time to worry about who was on my squad
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? OCTANE
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirage, Crypto
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I WON A MATCH AND GOT NO RP
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I WON A MATCH AND GOT NO RP
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? FIRST RANKED MATCH IN SEASON 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.02.19. 12:00 EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? YOU GAIN NO RP IN RANKED
What should be happening instead? I SHOULD HAVE GAINED RP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? NO IDEA THATS UR JOB TO FIGURE OUT. DO YOUR RESEARCH

I'm so pissed right now. I just snapped in ranked mode what do I get to show for it? Nothing. It got me so mad to the point where I didnt even want to play the game. I legit won in ranked mode and got NOTHING. I did some research and I'm not the only one with this problem. This dates back to June 2019!! You would think respawn would fix a MAJOR bug like that before season 3 drops but NOPE. I just want my winnings this is ridiculous.

P.S you guys got me worked up over a game

-_-

P.P.S HOW CAN A SCREEN SHOT OR VIDEO RECORD SOMTHING THAT AS ALREADY PASSED?

Message 1 of 8 (484 Views)

Re: I GOT NO RP FOR WINNING A RANKED MATCH

★★★ Newbie

Hey bro,

I had the same issue with my first ranked match this season. Also posted about this but nobody is answering Frown 

Maybe we'll get some clarifications

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/First-game-first-win-in-Season-3-NO-RP-received-after-code-lea...

Message 2 of 8 (462 Views)

Re: Won a game / no points received

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had the same happen, team had total 23 kills, 8 myself 12 and 3 for the other two and I got no RP at all.  Excuse the messy desk lol.

Message 4 of 8 (490 Views)

Didn't Get RP For Win

★ Guide

JUst won a gold match didnt receive any rp for it. Really?

Message 5 of 8 (456 Views)

Re: Won a game / no points received

★ Guide
@Kinbodope same literally just happened i should be gold 3 had 8 kills but got nothing. Like cmon respawn christ man.
Message 6 of 8 (473 Views)

I dont get points for the win

★★★ Newbie

Like in title i didnt get point for the win, i get one more this like incident two days ago but i was thinking that will be add later but did not happend. Please help me , i add my screen with the win today ( 5 minuts ago ).

Message 7 of 8 (475 Views)

Didnt recieve my ranked points in Apex Legends platinum ranked match

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RiotGang95
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. BlazeSD858 JLivingston
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore Watson
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Trainyard Drillsite
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. We won and when we got back to after game report we saw that there was no +RP
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? This is the first time
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.10.2019 between 1am-1:45am EST
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happened just won the game and read after game report to see how much RP i got and it didnt even show the ranked after game report. Only showed the battle pass XP
What should be happening instead? There should have been a ranked score report that should've given me +114 RP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im not sure this is the first time its ever happened and it makes me nervous to play ranked if i have a good game like that and then poasibly not get any RP

Me and my friends just won a platinum ranked match i had 2 kills they had none. In the after game report it didn't give anyone of us RP.  Plat div is not easy for me and to clutch out a platinum ranked game is a good game for me. But in the after game report it showed that none of us gained any RP.  Im not sure how much RP they would gotten but i should have gotten +114 RP and didnt get any. Can yall please help me fix this and get my well deserved RP? PS4 Gt: RoitGang95

Message 8 of 8 (459 Views)