Won TW, however, guild shows unranked and 0 GP won

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version 11.2.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 185-871-124
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The Guild I am Leader of, won TW, however, we have an "unranked" status on leaderboard and it says 0 GP defeated. Some sort of known bug? Important to know- during this War, I linked an android account to my iOS account. SPECULATION: If I had to guess- our unranked and 0GP issue is because I linked my account to Android during last war - now able to switch between any device- likely this messed up some sort of ID relay/reference, as all information is reported through the guild leaders account (?) - so our war information likely failed to report through my account, given whatever was changed when I linked accounts during war. Seems like culprit?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version iOS 11.2.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 185-871-124
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The Guild I am Leader of, won TW, however, we have an "unranked" status on leaderboard and it says 0 GP defeated. Some sort of known bug? Important to know- during this War, I linked an android account to my iOS account. SPECULATION: If I had to guess- our unranked and 0GP issue is because I linked my account to Android during last war - now able to switch between any device- likely this messed up some sort of ID relay/reference, as all information is reported through the guild leaders account (?) - so our war information likely failed to report through my account, given whatever was changed when I linked accounts during war. Seems like culprit?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 1 of 1 (533 Views)