Re: Wohoo partners don't have wohoo option

by Wndblwz

Original Post

Wohoo partners don't have wohoo option

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats & dogs, city living, cottage living, discover university, eco lifestyle, get to work, get together, island living, seasons, snowy escape, HSY ( disabled from launch arguments), dine out, dream home decorator, parenthood, vampires, tiny living, toddler stuff, all the free stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a wohoo partner and try to wohoo but there is no option anywhere.
What happens when the bug occurs? option doesn't show up.
What do you expect to see? An option to wohoo either on the bed or in sim intereactions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I cannot do wohoo with any wohoo partners. There is no option and romance is greyed out on few partners due to romantical status.

Message 1 of 6 (940 Views)

★★ Guide
Without mods, I also have this issue.
Message 2 of 6 (918 Views)

Hero
@icxruswastaken To be sure, they have no romance bar at all ?
@Wndblwz

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (886 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict If memory serves (I'm old, don't trust it), there was no romance bar. I'll go back in and see if I can recreate.
Message 4 of 6 (854 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict No romance. And one of the partners was not at all interested in my sim romantically.
Message 5 of 6 (687 Views)

Hero
@icxruswastaken Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (667 Views)