Re: Windowed or Windowed Fullscreen Major Graphical Issues

by crinrict

Original Post

Windowed or Windowed Fullscreen Major Graphical Issues

★ Novice

My issue is similar to one already posted but I thought different and worse enough that I'd post about it.  When I put my game into windowed or windowed fullscreen, it's okay in the menu (where the big play button is in the bottom right hand corner), but after I click play, everything gets all messed up.

I can still "click" on things, like I put my mouse on the places on the screen where the buttons should be and can click, and the mouse cursor changes and I can hear a clicking noise, but the buttons aren't graphically there.  Either everything is shifted visually, or sometimes, the screen starts off big and normal sized and adjusts itself to be smaller, over and over again (like in the movies where they show the earth full screen and then zoom out so it's a tiny pixel, that's what happens to my graphics.)

The game works fine in full screen and is completely playable.

I have a Windows 8 laptop with a screen resolution of 1366x768, and am using Intel HD Graphics 4000

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (137 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Windowed or Windowed Fullscreen Major Graphical Issues

Hero

Could you post a picture ? To do so, change to window mode and press Print Screen to take a pic. Paste that into Paint and save it.

Then upload the picture to a third party image sharing site like imageshack and then post the link here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)