Win when I should have lost

by EinarThePillager

Original Post

Win when I should have lost

★★★★★ Guide

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) N/A
OS Version N/A
What is your Player ID? #6pVpgVb2
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug When I disconnected after my opponent disconnects, I still win even though I lost cause I left my units on the pad. The issue might have to do more with my account than with an emulator or an android.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your opponent disconnect, then leave a unit on the pad then disconnect yourself
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country

I had a battle with a player named mk421, the opponent then disconnected and my first reaction was to also disconnect to ensure my enemy would win. What I forgot to do is remove my units from the pad and now after that, the replay shows I won even though I lost. I was hoping to fall down the rank by once so I don't have the double medals streak boost.

Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

Re: Win when I should have lost

EA Live QV Team

Hey @EinarThePillager thanks for reaching out! It sounds like when you both disconnected, the game didn't know who won, so it made a random decision for you, which is good for you I guess! :D

Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)

Re: Win when I should have lost

★★★★★ Guide

We both disconnected from the match. Since I was the last one to disconnect, the game said I lost. On the replay, however things were different. I won, when I should have lost. One thing I forgot to do before disconnecting is to remove my units that were sitting on the pad so the match will end in a tie. Maybe the results should be relevant to who's occupying the pads or destroying someone's base. Sometimes my username is quite scary to the point that some opponents quit cause their terrified of my name.

Message 3 of 3 (321 Views)