Win tracker dosnt update

by SubbToPewDiePie

Original Post

Stat tracker not counting kills or wins (NEW)

Hello legends.

This thread is for the issue:

The stat tracker didn't add kills or wins from the last match, either normal play apex or ranked.

Examples:

Kills are not recorded

Wins are not recorded

I got some kills and/or a win in an even mode?

On purpose, some events may not count wins or kills. This thread is only for the play apex and ranked mode.

What about badges?

If you didn't receive a badge, please go here instead.

What can you do?

Post screenshots or videos of the end-of-round screen and your kill count before and after a match in this thread.

Message 18 of 281 (32,559 Views)

Win or kill not added to the stat tracker

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? HolyWrench
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Caustic and Octane
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The Tree
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. i just won the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1 this was my second
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.01.20 17:00 GMT+3
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i couldnt recieve anything from my win,RP ,kills and exp etc.
What should be happening instead? i should get my win since i even saw the ''you are the champion'' text
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know

i saw ''you are the champion'' text and when it finished i got an error that dced me from the game after i came back i didnt recieve anything it was like that game never happened and i want my win RP kills exp etc. back

DYSPROssium edit: Updated formatting of title/body.

Message 1 of 281 (32,654 Views)

Not counting wins

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? APex_POWERSTROKE
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. SIGH_CLON3
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirage
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Tree
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Won the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3 or 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.02.20 05:00 Central
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I won a game but it didn't get added to my win tracker for season 3
What should be happening instead? All wins counted on tracker
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix the tracker

I started a match with 199 season 3 wins, I had 198 earlier today but I got a win and it moved to 199. After winning a match I went to take a picture of the 200 wins to find that it was still at 199. I then get a server shutting down error and loaded back in to find it still broken.  

Message 2 of 281 (32,668 Views)

Re: Not counting wins

★★ Novice
it happened to me too
Message 3 of 281 (32,665 Views)

Re: Not counting wins

★★★ Novice

Also happened to me with two.

Message 4 of 281 (32,599 Views)

Win tracker dosnt update

★★★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number XFX R9 280X
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SubbToPewDiePie
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. TheCONSultant331
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wright
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby after match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looking at the win tracker at lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? More then 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.02.2020
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing
What should be happening instead? The Win Tracker should go up
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play and win a day before season update.

My friend played with me, the same thing happened to him... He said that this happned before. And the time of this bug is mostly 1 or 2 days before an new Season or an update to the game.

This also happened in season 1 to me, and him (Name tag writen in the form). I hope this gets fixed, becouse its frustrating to not have your wins recorded...

Message 5 of 281 (32,648 Views)

Re: Win tracker dosnt update

Community Manager

Thanks for the post. I wonder if you check your overall stats before the update, do they update when the patch rolls out?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 281 (32,635 Views)

win tracker doesnt update

★★★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1050ti 4GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? x-KIRSCHE-x
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Siloubaba, FerrisNyannyan
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? bangalore and pathfinder
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. season 3 win tracker did not update after winning several times
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. nothing special, winning after first match, it did not register, and then try to login again, after 3 hours of playing won at least 8 match and still did not update
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I think I won the first match playing since login
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.01.20 19.00 GMT +7
What happens when the bug occurs? the season 3 win tracker did not update accordingly after winning matches
What should be happening instead? updated win stats
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know how to answer this question, I dont have ideas about game bug.

Playing with my squad mates for 3 hours, winning at least 7-8 times, my winning stats did not update, but my friends were updated accordingly. Trying to login again, still did not update.

Still at 150 times.

Message 7 of 281 (32,584 Views)

Re: win tracker doesnt update

★★★★★ Newbie

and also, match winning kill shown updated, kills also updated only the winning did not update accordingly.

Message 8 of 281 (32,580 Views)

Re: Win tracker dosnt update

★★★★★ Newbie

That's a good idea, but sadly no , I didn't check the overall stats before... Just to add to my previous post, another friend of mine also played on 04.02.2020, before the season update, and his tracker also didn't update. Maybe that happens for the other ppl that posted too.

Message 9 of 281 (32,605 Views)