Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 4/17/19
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug In franchise mode I will blowout a team but after I finish the game and return to the franchise menu it will say I lost the game. This has happened many times and I am tired of it so I figure it is best to report this bug.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Usually happens when I complete a shutout (other team scores zero points)
What happens when the bug occurs? I win the game by a large margin but when I return to the menu it will say I lost the game.
What do you expect to see? The issue corrected
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

In franchise mode I will blowout a team but after I finish the game and return to the franchise menu it will say I lost the game. This has happened many times and I am tired of it so I figure it is best to report this bug.

Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will win game by large margin but will say I actually lost

Community Manager

@armstrong452 

If it's for an offline franchise it seems likely the save file is corrupted. If those steps above do not fix it for you, I would consider starting a new franchise going forward. If the game or console was shut down during a save that could have been a way it was corrupted.

If you have the game installed on an external hard drive, I'd advise checking to see if any files are located on both the internal and external drive. (That tends to cause issues too)

It's unfortunate to hear what happened and hope this helps you enjoy the game going forward. Good luck!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (505 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Is this happening for an online or offline franchise? It's possible the results aren't being properly sent back and forth from the servers, let us know if the steps below fixes it for you. I know those games can take a while and would hate to see you not get the win for them. Sounds really frustrating.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

Reboot the Network

1. Unplug the modem/router power for about 5 minutes to refresh the network. A fresh connection can help clear up most basic connectivity issues.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply, but this is for offline franchise games.

Message 3 of 4 (522 Views)

Community Manager

@armstrong452 

If it's for an offline franchise it seems likely the save file is corrupted. If those steps above do not fix it for you, I would consider starting a new franchise going forward. If the game or console was shut down during a save that could have been a way it was corrupted.

If you have the game installed on an external hard drive, I'd advise checking to see if any files are located on both the internal and external drive. (That tends to cause issues too)

It's unfortunate to hear what happened and hope this helps you enjoy the game going forward. Good luck!

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (506 Views)