[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 314-498-522
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have found that Fallen Bastilla's Wild Lightening special attack is resisted 100% of the time against enemies with Fear and Tenacity Up. Upon taking damage, a unit with fear dispels all buffs, allowing your attack to apply any applicable debuffs. This works with Sith Assault applying ability block or Lacerate applying Buff immunity. However wild lightening does not appear to obey that order of operations. In testing over 20 battles, I attempt to apply shock with wild lightening against an enemy that has fear and tenacity up and it is resisted every time. By comparison, if I choose to attack with my basic attack, it applies the ability block debuff. This bug is unique to wild lightening which I believe is attempting to apply shock before the tenacity up buff is dispelled by fear.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attack an enemy unit that has the fear debuff and tenacity up buff with Fallen Bastilla's Wild Lightening attack. Confirm that shock is resisted every time. For comparison, attack an enemy unit that has the fear debuff and tenacity up buff with a different attack that can apply a resistable debuff such as Sith Assault or Lacerate and confirm you are able to apply the debuff
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

OS Version 9
Summarize your bug I have found that Fallen Bastilla's Wild Lightening special attack is resisted 100% of the time against enemies with Fear and Tenacity Up. Upon taking damage, a unit with fear dispels all buffs, allowing your attack to apply any applicable debuffs. This works with Sith Assault applying ability block or Lacerate applying Buff immunity. However wild lightening does not appear to obey that order of operations. In testing over 20 battles, I attempt to apply shock with wild lightening against an enemy that has fear and tenacity up and it is resisted every time. By comparison, if I choose to attack with my basic attack, it applies the ability block debuff. This bug is unique to wild lightening which I believe is attempting to apply shock before the tenacity up buff is dispelled by fear.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attack an enemy unit that has the fear debuff and tenacity up buff with Fallen Bastilla's Wild Lightening attack. Confirm that shock is resisted every time. For comparison, attack an enemy unit that has the fear debuff and tenacity up buff with a different attack that can apply a resistable debuff such as Sith Assault or Lacerate and confirm you are able to apply the debuff
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

OS Version 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

Demonstrates Wild Lightening Resisted

Demonstrates expected behavior of debuffs being applied

For reference, my Fallen Bastilla has a zeta and is modded for over 112% potency. RNG notwithstanding, in 20 battles, boosting over 160% potency, I should be able to land shock.

Edit June 17, 2019: this bug is still occurring. Wondering if there is any update on this?

Message 1 of 5 (597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wild Lightening and Fear Bug

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We's now flagged this for review with the game team. Videos were super useful, thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (521 Views)

All Replies

Hey, thanks for the report. We's now flagged this for review with the game team. Videos were super useful, thanks!
Message 2 of 5 (522 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, this issue is still occurring. Was wondering if there was any update on this?

Message 3 of 5 (398 Views)

★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks I was wondering if there was any official declaration that this issue is a confirmed bug

Message 4 of 5 (298 Views)

@IronFrogg Hey, I submitted a ticket on this one and it is still Open at the moment for review with the game team. It hasn't been confirmed as a bug yet.
Message 5 of 5 (288 Views)