Re: Why sometimes my weapons stop damaging

by kevwhite80

Original Post

Why sometimes my weapons stop damaging

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When playing and spawning my weapons don't damage enemies anymore. And this goes on until I restart. This started after some recent update.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When playing and spawning, suddenly my weapons don't damage enemies anymore.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't kill enemies anymore. They don't take any damage. And I have to restart the game.
Please select your region Asia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 960
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

When playing and spawning my weapons don't damage enemies anymore. And this goes on until I restart. This started after some recent update.

This started after some recent update.

Message 1 of 2 (349 Views)

Re: Why sometimes my weapons stop damaging

★ Guide
Hi,

This is probably because of your ping. Press start whilst in game and go to scoreboard. Where your name is it will show what your ping is. If it is high then you will need to aim off for a bit to register. There is also a notification that comes in the forms of lights that will appear on the top right of the screen. This is a quick visual to remind you to aim off I.e you have to aim further in front of the enemy as he is actually further away than you think due to the back and forth signal on the internet 🙂
Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)