Re: Why is my General Kenobi challenge no longer tracking progress?

by D34M0NTAZZ

Original Post

Why is my General Kenobi challenge no longer tracking progress?

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S8
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 439-367-479
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The prestigious quest: Grand Arena: General Kenobi has stopped tracking progress towards completion.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have the 'Grand Arena: General Kenobi Challenge' active. Achieve a win in grand arena with General Kenobi on offence. The progress counter for both win battles and underdog wins should not increase.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country England

Before I started this round of grand arena my progress was at: Win battles: 6/10

Underdog wins: 2/3

The attached screenshot was taken after I successfully attacked one of my oponents defensive teams in grand arena.

Message 1 of 10 (838 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello there,

I'm not sure about the "win a battle on offence" achievement, and I'm sure someone from the team can look into that for you.

However, for the underdog achievement in 3v3 you have to use a team with only 2 characters or less, one of which much be GK.

This was changed in this update: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196183/server-update-2-21-2019 on 21/02/19. Previously any battle in 3v3, now you need at least one empty slot on the team.

Did you use a 3 man team in this round of GA?

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 10 (814 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did use a team of 3, which explains the underdog wins not counting. However my total wins with Kenobi has remained the same.

It's a shame things like these negatively effect some players while players who finished this mission early managed to have an easier time.

Message 3 of 10 (806 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, also stuck at 6/10 after my win didn't register yesterday

Message 4 of 10 (777 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @D34M0NTAZZ and sorry to hear that.

We've tested this today and the progress was counted correctly after winning an offense battle with General Kenobi in the squad.

Edit: Did some more testing, and even with an undersized squad the progress was counted correctly.

Message 5 of 10 (764 Views)

★★★ Novice

Like I have already stated; I used a full team of 3 containing General Kenobi to attack and win.

My quest progress before this Grand Arena started: Win battles 6/10, Underdog wins 2/3. This remains unchanged, and it seems I'm not the only one.

Message 6 of 10 (759 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the update and sorry, noticed too late that you stated that already.

Did you use a full Jedi team or can you provide any other additional details which may help us to track it down?

Message 7 of 10 (756 Views)

★★★ Novice

My exact team was Jedi Knight Revan (in the leader slot), Grand Master Yoda and General Kenobi. All are at gear level 12, with GMY having a zeta ability and JKR having 2. 

I think my opponent's team consisted of Grand Admiral Thrawn (leader) with General Veers and Colonel Stark. I can't remember/ didn't check any other details.

Message 8 of 10 (754 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @D34M0NTAZZ ,

We've used exactly your team composition today and the progress was correctly tracked.

Message 9 of 10 (719 Views)

★★★ Novice

I used a team with just Revan and Kenobi in the last round of GA and that has counted progress correctly. I'll test this again in the next attack phase (if I win).

Message 10 of 10 (707 Views)