Why does wallpaper 'Raw Style' cost $4 and also $12?

by ponyfhtagn

Original Post

Why does wallpaper 'Raw Style' cost $4 and also $12?

★★★ Apprentice

The base game wallpaper 'Raw Style' found in the masonry section costs $4 and is between other wallpapers that also cost $4, however some recolours of this wallpaper cost $12 instead. Is it supposed to be like this?

Message 1 of 4 (397 Views)

Re: Why does wallpaper 'Raw Style' cost $4 and also $12?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ponyfhtagn That's a good question. I am seeing this in my game also. According to where they're listed, 'Masonry' (by price), this wall covering should be $4. Three of the options/variations are $4, and the rest are $12. To me also this does not appear to me to be an 'as intended' item, but possibly an oversight
Edit: Done! Wink ? You could go ahead and make a Bug Report on the issue at this link, to bring it to their attention. If you add a note here after (that the report is created), I would be happy to add my 'Me Too' to the report. Thanks! 
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 4 (360 Views)

Wallpaper 'Raw Style' cost $4 and also $12

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except bust the dust and throwback fitness
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the game, go to build mode, wallpapers, masonry section, and find the wallpaper 'Raw Style' and see how much it costs in different colour veriations.
What happens when the bug occurs? The wallpaper 'Raw Style' costs $4 in some colours but $12 in other colours. It's placement in the catalogue suggests it should cost $4, and indeed the default colour does cost $4, but some of the other colours cost $12 for seemingly no reason.
What do you expect to see? The wallpaper in question should either cost $4 or cost $12 but not both.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

the base game wallpaper 'Raw Style' found in the masonry section costs $4 and is between other wallpapers that also cost $4, however some recolours of this wallpaper cost $12 instead. I don't think it's supposed to be like that. I have no idea how long this has been the case, it's just something I happened to notice the other day.

Message 3 of 4 (356 Views)

Re: Why does wallpaper 'Raw Style' cost $4 and also $12?

Message 4 of 4 (338 Views)