Re: Why do my relationship points not count to the next level?

by Hretha

Original Post

Why do my relationship points not count to the next level?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Since the relationship stories have a step for every level the relationship points disappear. It's not added to the next level.
What do you expect to see? The relationship points to be added to the relationshipbar.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Nederland
Additional feedback

I hope this is a bug and not just something you added to the game... 

Message 1 of 8 (809 Views)

Re: Why doesn't my relationship XP count to the next level?

Does this mean your stories are stuck on a certain level? On what level?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (786 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nope, not stuck. Since the update (CAS) the stories level in a different way. For instance: a quick hangout gives me 105 relationship points, to fill the bar I need 60, the left over 45 just disappear. Because once you've done the next story chapter the new bar starts at 0 not at 45. I guess I should change xp to relationship points..

Message 3 of 8 (778 Views)

So it fills up to the end of the bar, then you probably need to do a chapter, and then it starts at 0 in the new chapter.
If so, I think it might be a new thing to the game. But i'll test my game and see if it it's any different. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 8 (749 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Why do my relationship points not count to the next level?

★ Guide
Also, we used to be able to gain relationship points with random sims at parties, etc, by interacting with them (tell knock knock joke, etc.). Now those interactions don't give relationship points. Doing "begin a friendship" doesn't give points towards progression either. I just assumed it was changed with the update.
Message 5 of 8 (735 Views)

★★★ Pro

Phantom - please test this too, I noticed that two related Sims take more energy than one sim and a non related sim. I was able to get risky actions easier with the non related ones. All participants we're not hit with a surprising choice "curse ☠️ ".

Message 6 of 8 (720 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks Phantom! We're also no longer getting career points for completing chapters in careers or hobbies. Do you think this is new or a bug?

Message 7 of 8 (695 Views)

★★★ Pro

HowYouLikeMeMeow - if you are referring to tickets at each chapter, the answer is no it's not a bug. 😥

Message 8 of 8 (685 Views)