Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Chopznglockz412
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? September 25
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 5pm
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
Which mode has this happened in? Quick Fight
Summarize your bug Every time I land a sway counter punch or exchange punches with my opponent the game freezes for a moment then resets it’ll do it multiple times a fight EVERY FIGHT . I honestly can’t play this
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play it
What happens when the bug occurs? A freeze and reset
What do you expect to see? A smooth fight

Impossible to capture the bug while throwing punches

Message 1 of 4 (1,106 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Why do fights on quick fight keep resetting

Community Manager
@adammooore This was fixed in a late September emergency patch.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (891 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I swear I’ve lost about * 7 times to that’s * were in beating some ones * in and it resets and I lose bc he gets a * reset it’s * I honestly have had so many problems with this game that it’s practically unplayable I’m tired of getting to div 15-20 in ranked and have to lose 4 * ranks every time cause a god damn bug and when the patch this * bug there’s gonna be another I wish I would’ve never bought this peice  of * game There’s free games out there with less issues and you expect smo to spend 60 dollars on a * up its *

Message 2 of 4 (1,076 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been having the exact same issue. Every time I go into a fight, whether it's ranked or quick fight. At least 5 times per fight, there's a slight lag spike and then the screen flashes black and sends both fighters back to their corners and replays the animations for the start of a round. The clock timer doesn't reset though, and all of the strikes are still accounted for before and after the reset. 

I've had this happen to me 5 times in one in-game minute. It really takes away from the immersion and enjoyment out of the game and I've been playing UFC 3 since I've encountered this issue. Also, if you are on Xbox you can press the home button after the fight and press record what happened and record the last 2 minutes of your gameplay. 

Hope this issue gets fixed soon, as it makes the game barely fun or playable

Message 3 of 4 (1,063 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
@adammooore This was fixed in a late September emergency patch.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (892 Views)