Re: Why did I lose?

by eedddeeeeee

Original Post

Why did I lose?

★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OS Version Android 8.1.0
What is your Player ID? Jasle#5R7MtcQx
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I got the first missile, and game ended directly after the 1st missile hit saying I lost... WHY???
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know check out my saved game called 'this is bullsh8t' in my saved games
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 1 of 12 (1,351 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @eedddeeeeee and sorry to hear that.

What is your Persona ID (found in Settings -> About) and what was the name of your opponent, so that we can have a look?

I guess you accidentally hit the "Surrender" button, but can surely check our records.

Message 2 of 12 (1,325 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Surrender button never popped up. Id is 1004219125582.

Message 3 of 12 (1,315 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Opponent:   Ahh Chahn

Message 4 of 12 (1,314 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Sorry, wrong spelling. Ahh Chanh
Message 5 of 12 (1,312 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @eedddeeeeee can you confirm your Persona ID again? I can't find any account with Persona ID "1004219125582".

Message 6 of 12 (1,276 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Here is a photo.

Message 7 of 12 (1,248 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @eedddeeeeee, the first one you shared had two 5's instead of two 8's hehe. I've taken a look at your account and don't see any errors or anything unusual for this match. It is likely as @EA_HighCommand mentioned, that you unintentionally surrendered. Frown It seems a few people have encountered this, so we're looking into improving this sometime in the future.

Message 8 of 12 (1,228 Views)

★★ Apprentice

As I stated, the surrender box DID NOT pop up. They need to have it added to the replay screen video to confirm it. That was the first thing i did, was check the replay to see if it came up on it, and looked at other replays, and it doesnt show on anyone elses surrebder videos either. For me, the dumb comment tab constantly pops up during play, and is more of a distraction, I think myself, but I havent had the surrender tab ever "accidentally " pop up, mostly due to the placement location. Because of its location, to me it is quicker and easier to close the game and restart than to hit the surrender tab, so to me the answer of "accidentally" hitting the surrender tab is not a reasonable answer. Also, to surrender, that would mean that it was hit twice. Once to pop up the box, and once to surrender. The box is a pretty big box, and had it poped up, i believe it would have been noticed. Was a critical loss and cost me points in the tiered event, but that is over now, so it dont matter. Will just chalk it up as another flaw in the game. Thanks.

Message 9 of 12 (1,220 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

There is a bug massive that's happening to all of us..and it's not the surrender button..as that's not a problem...as I only use 1 hand..my right one which means I cannot even easily touch it.  Please fix EA

Message 10 of 12 (1,188 Views)