Why am i only getting of the Emerald rewards in GW?

by slicknic9

Original Post

Highlighted

Why am i only getting of the Emerald rewards in GW?

★★★ Newbie

hope you are having a good day!

I wanted to send you a short message about how I'm always missing half of my galactic war rewards emeralds. For example, I finish a level and open the chest reward that says 400, but only two hundred are added at the top of the screen. All the chests give 1,2,4,8k crystals for a total of 1600. But i only get half of whatever is rewarded. I have lost about 800 crystals per day  on galactic wars the past 2 weeks on my account. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Some other poster say they are having this problem. Is there an update in the works to fix this issue ?

Thanks you for your assistance,

slicknic9

my email is: [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: Why am i only getting of the Emerald rewards in GW?

★★★ Newbie

Something similar happened to me a couple of days ago. As i opened the 10th reward box in Galactic War, the game froze on me. After about 10 minutes, i restarted the game, i went back to Galactic War and noticed that i did not receive my rewards. I should have received 200 war tokens, abilily materials mk 1/2/3, etc.

I contacted tech support, who instructed my to clear the cache and data on my device and of course reinstall. It didnt work. I was able able to get a live CSR who told kept me on hold forever to tell me that my rewards would automatically appear. Obvious BS from the CSR. He then redirected here for further asistance.

I am still waiting for some ACTUAL help and my REWARDS!

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)