Re: White Cake Still An Issue - Without Eco Living Ever Installed!

by crinrict

Original Post

White Cake Still An Issue - Without Eco Living Ever Installed!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, City Living, University, Season, Get to Work Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Spa Day Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Movie Hangout
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let your sim sit idle in the house for a while ... they WILL bake a WHITE CAKE!
What happens when the bug occurs? They don't stop making cakes.
What do you expect to see? A gourmet chef producing all types of food, but only when the chef or someone else in the household are hungry. They do it all the time regardless of needs. Even with needs locked via cheats.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sims continually make white cakes and drink water regardless of their needs. This makes the game completely frustrating. I've seen the fix for those with the ECO Living  add on, but I have never installed it ... in fact I've never bought it so this fix does not apply to NAPs in my neighborhoods as they are not active without the ECO Living add on. Are these and other glitched to become the NORM with EA? The sports games are completely messed up, so I guess we can expect the same laziness with the Sims next? Fix this PLEASE!!!!!!!

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 1 of 2 (307 Views)

Re: White Cake Still An Issue - Without Eco Living Ever Installed!

Hero
@Rattlebunny To be sure: you also don't own Get Together and it's not room mates ?

Please use this thread for the water obsession and provide your save there: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Excessive-Water-Juice-Drinking-Patch-1-58-63-Edition/m-p/84523...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (258 Views)