White Cake Obsession

by djmecho

Original Post

White Cake Obsession

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.7.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, Luxury Party Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Jungle Adventure, Realm of Magic, Bowling night stuff, Cats and Dogs, My First Pet Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Romantic Garden Stuff, Dine Out, Movie Hangout Stuff, Discover University, ECO Lifestyle, Perfect Patio Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Vampires, Parenthood, Backyard Stuff, StrangerVille, Awesome Animal Hats, City Living, Get Famous, Life of The Party, Get To Work, Up All night, Cottage Living, Get Together, Seasons, and Cool Kitchen Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play a game and have visitos come over
What happens when the bug occurs? Visitors come over and randomly pull out prep for a white cake. They dont cook it. They just leave the prep everywhere constantly
What do you expect to see? Not random pulls from the fridge
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Not sure what update or DLC caused this tbh. I come and go on the game. Its not an emd of the world bug. Just quite annoying 

Message 1 of 2 (308 Views)

Re: White Cake Obsession

Hero
@djmecho Please check if you have the foodies united NAP active.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)