Where is the network error and I can’t make any in app purchases.

by JamaicanGirl01

Original Post

Where is the network error and I can’t make any in app purchases.

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version iOS 12.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk it’s random I guess. I also can’t make any in app purchases or buy anything from the heirloom store.
What do you expect to see? My game loading quickly and normal again and I can make in app purchases.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback I play on an iPhone 7 that has 128 GB. I only have the sims mobile downloaded on it. My game was working fine before that huge server outage a couple of weeks back. After that my game has been affected with the “Where is the network error” I’ve literally done everything to try and trouble shoot nothing helps! Please fix this issue!!!!!!!

I’m annoyed that I can’t play my game. I created a second account because I was having issues with my main and now my second account is acting up. This game has so many bugs and issues it’s unbelievable. We need a bug fix update ASAP!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (685 Views)

Re: Where is the network error and I can’t make any in app purchases.

★★★★★ Novice

Hi! having the same issues since yesterday. at first i could play for a few minutes and now it’s for a few seconds. i have two different accounts on different devices and both are having the same problem and they’re on different phones. 

Product: The Sims Mobile
PlatformApple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with: iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 6s
OS Version: iOS 12.3.2 and 12.1.4,  respectively 
Player ID: not comfortable sharing publicly
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How can we find the bug ourselves? playing with an iPhone. i don’t know what triggered it. 
What do you expect to see? my sims. my house. the game. i’ll obviously miss the Wumples quest and that’s not fair. 
Connection Type: Wifi & 4G
Please select your region: North America
Additional feedback: please fix it!

Message 2 of 3 (594 Views)

Re: Where is the network error and I can’t make any in app purchases.

★★★ Apprentice

I started having this issue during the summer throw down league event during which the EA server outage happened. My game has been loading slow or not all since then. I’ve also been getting Where is the network error 100% of the time,I can’t play at all!!!

Message 3 of 3 (496 Views)