Where is Bobby Hull in HUT Monthly Collectibles? NHL 19

by hovejess

Original Post

Re: Where is Bobby Hull in HUT Monthly Collectibles? NHL 19

★★★★ Novice

nt all day on with EA to try to fix this issue and they blame the servers and claim to not be able to do anything about it. I already hate the game because its all one sided and now I hope this makes everyone else see how lopsided EA really is because this is BS

Message 11 of 44 (1,549 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's BS because the ssamething happened to me in OCT and who still has there x64 OCT card? ME

Message 12 of 44 (1,546 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Didn't realize they have done this already @NE14A692420  that sucks you have the x85 card and nothing more EA your killing your die hard fans!!!

Message 13 of 44 (1,528 Views)

★★★ Novice

How are we going to be able to submit them if the set is gone? You haven’t actually provided a solution to the matter or what you’re doing to fix this. And saying “will” in italics indicates that you hope we can submit them for Hull before the end of March, not that we actually will have this resolved and can redeem the cards for the month. 

Same issue since Thursday night on Xbox. GT is Smell My Schue. 

Message 14 of 44 (1,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does that mean hull is coming back? Or does that mean log in for another pack that contains nothing better than an 83? Most of the packs for 20$ have nothing in them so why do all this for a 3$ pack?

Message 15 of 44 (1,497 Views)

★★★ Novice

No worries there they lost me already this is my retirement year they won't be getting my money ever again

Message 16 of 44 (1,487 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah it is terrible how they treat us I mean I'm retiring I started this franchise off at the very very beginning in the very very first year and you know not that I'm tapping myself on the back or anything but it's been a long stretch and I've seen how dirty they've gotten over the years taking certain things away from us you know in inside of the Marketplace like when you want to make an offer you can't add money anymore to give the guy incentive because if they take that away from us which is what they did and they take the ability to make it easy for us to obtain the card you understand so when they do that we're not putting any money in their pockets you see what I'm saying and when we don't put money in their pockets to make them I don't know billionaire how many time billionaires I think the industry was 65 billion last time I checc 64 billion sorry but I could be wrong it might be more than that now because of them playing these games not just with this one thing but with several things and when you stalk the system right you're not able to get things more freely like why take a percentage from us when your selling stuff that makes no sense at all why are they taking money from us when we're not able to even use the market properly it's ridiculous is all kinds of that kind of stuff going on that people aren't even aware of the prices got jacked up last year on all the cards and they put Less in the packs of cards in all these are only a few things off the top of my head that I can remember I'm sure there's more if I really got into it but that's my reply good luck boys I wouldn't give him any more of my money or yours be smart

Message 17 of 44 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Novice

you know what you guys got to do you got a Stog the system for a year kill there sales and then at least they'll kiss your butt for another year or two before they start going back to their usual stuff. You know I don't know these are just suggestions I know Something's Gotta Give

Message 18 of 44 (1,483 Views)

★ Guide

So I read about everything on the subject and apparently some people are told that Hull is NOT coming back. But we will have a "reward" at the end of the month and to keep collecting the collectibles like normal.

The question is that we don't know which position... which synergies, lefy or righty? we don't even know if it will be a legend, could be just a pack of some sort with players to choose like Christmas.

The lack of communication on this is the reason so many people are frustrated with this.

Message 19 of 44 (1,414 Views)

★★★ Novice

@NHL_Live_Support wrote:

Hey @hovejess,

Thank you for reporting this.  Please continue to collect March collectibles and you will be able to submit them before the end of March!

What does this mean exactly? Use them for what? I'm able to submit them even now but only up to Tier 4!

Message 20 of 44 (1,395 Views)