Where did Bobby Hull go?

by TerribleT420

Original Post

Where did Bobby Hull go?

★★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? So I know you guys are aware of the issue where you guys removed the 96 Bobby Hull monthly collectable without notifying any of your paying customers is quite rude and not good for business
What happens when the bug occurs? You removed the content so I cannot state a proper what happens what happens is tier 5 monthly reward collectables is gone
What do you expect to see? Should be my tier 1-5 monthly collectables is the set portion of Hut that was there march 1 through 7.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:10am
What is your time zone? AST - GMT - 9:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Terrible T 420
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

What happened to my 96 Bobby Hull Collectable I could acquire go? 

Message 1 of 18 (1,755 Views)

Re: Where did Bobby Hull go?

★★★★★ Novice

Hmmm interesting yes?

Message 2 of 18 (1,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I thought I was the only one having this issue, guess it's everyone.

Message 3 of 18 (1,734 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, saw this today as well and would like an update or correction to this from EA Sports asap. Bobby Hull 96 was clearly a reward for playing in March and now has been removed, either accidentally or intentionally.  Some fix or explanation is warranted.

Message 4 of 18 (1,722 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey everyone,

Please continue to collect March collectibles and you will be able to submit them before the end of March!

Message 5 of 18 (1,700 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What's the point of collecting when there is no legend to obtain? @NHL_Live_Support ..  Who is replacing Bobby Hull? Stop giving out vague answers that avoid your responsibility in the matter you have removed our tier 5 monthly rewards

Message 6 of 18 (1,695 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is straight up foolish if ive ever seen foolish ever.

Thank you for contacting us. Sanjeev will help you soon.
Sanjeev
Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Sanjeev, may I start with your first name please?
you
Aaron
Sanjeev
Nice to meet you Aaron. I hope you are doing good.
Sanjeev
I can see that you have created the case for NHL 19. Could you please explain how may I assist you in this game?
you
In my sets on HUT I remember going in there and seeing Bobby Hull was this months card you get with monthly tradein cards and now my last box is gone
you
my last monthly list shows my last box I will receive a x65 and god plus pack and that's all, there isn't any box to trade in the x65 after I receive it
you
i have 5 boxes total and the last one is to trade in 3 for 1 monthly cards and the one before that is where i gain the x65
you
after the x65 i should have another section of boxes to fill in which would give me Bobby Hull and its gone
you
ok are you atill here?????
Sanjeev
I apologize for the delay in response.
Sanjeev
Yes I am right here, and checking for the options.
you
ok
Sanjeev
Thank you!
you
well you know my issue now and its been that way since i noticed yesterday and not ok if im going to collect all the cards and not be able to get the player after all of that, i got running around i gotta do so please leave a chat with my options or what the fix may be
Sanjeev
Thank you and thanks for waiting so patiently.
Sanjeev
As I checked, I am not seeing any option to fix the issue you've reported however as you are our valuable member, so I am just checking for the available options for you.
Sanjeev
Please let me know if we are connected.
you
i know it was there before and nbow its gonewell
Sanjeev
May I please know your Xbox GT?>
you
newport420ajc
you
Newport420AJC
Sanjeev
Thank you!
Sanjeev
You are missing competitive seasons rewards, right?
Sanjeev
Please let me know if we are connected?
Sanjeev
As I have not received any response from your side, so I am now ending this session, if you need more help, please get in touch with us again.
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/
Message 7 of 18 (1,670 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I like how they think its CS when it's totally not at all they are probably hoping everyone forgets like always and I guess skip this month's haven't yet seen an actual response from EA anywhere or them even acknowledging the situation been 3 days now

Message 8 of 18 (1,656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here !!

Message 9 of 18 (1,630 Views)

★★★ Novice

NHL Live Support -

Thank you for your response, however there's seems to be a lot of doubt from other users that EA will actually put the Bobby Hull reward back up.  A lot of users are stating that once EA brings something down, they never put it back up. Could you provide a little more information, such as when it will be put back up and why it was taken down in the first place?  I think the users are at least owed that. There also seems to be some opinions that because EA has the NHL license they really don't hold much value to the users because they had the market locked. I hope that's not the case as users will eventually get fed up and you'll lose a large customer base.  I would hate to see that happen because I love the NHL game and would hate to see it go away. 

Thank you for your time in advance and look forward to receiving your response.

Message 10 of 18 (1,589 Views)