Re: Where did Bobby Hull go?

by glockman1022

Original Post

★★★ Novice

@NE14A692420 wrote:
This is straight up foolish if ive ever seen foolish ever.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

OMG, this is how your conversation with EA support went?! These guys are absolutely unbelievable! What a waste of time! Aren't we the fooled ones for buying this game and paying for HUT points?

EA? Anyone out there? Wake up! Now it's the perfect time to offer an explanation and a reply to all your customers...

Message 11 of 18 (732 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I love how EA 8s just ignoring the issue and its customers they must love having the market locked down can * everyone over and nothing we can do next year will be the first year I wont ne buying EA NHL in over 10 years.. 10 years I have been a die hard nhl player and never have I ever seen such avoidance of a simple question where  is our march tier 5 legend reward?? It's been a week now and not one suggestion from EA as to wtf is happening they just ignore it and eventually they will ruin the fan base 

Message 12 of 18 (719 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA Sports Users -

I'd like to make a suggestion.  If this is the kind of reply that we receive for issues that we've faced, we should do a little research online and obtain the EA Sports CEO and contact him/her via phone and email.  Provide clear information and screen print examples.  Perhaps that would help. Once I find the information I'll post to the forum, if someone finds it before me please post.  

Message 13 of 18 (699 Views)

★ Novice

EA is horrible. I called them because i didnt get player for completing challenges, they accused me of filing a fraudulent complaint..Are they for real..Now what happened to Bobby Hull in March Challenges. Buying packs is a ripoff, you get garbage, been playing NHL for the last 3 years about to stop...Screw EA and their BS.... 

Message 14 of 18 (689 Views)

Message 15 of 18 (683 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey all,

Please view the banner in HUT regarding the March monthly player.  It's all fixed now Standard smile

Message 16 of 18 (620 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Fixed no its not you took our right handed rw and left us with another left shot center for months in a row you guys really suck let's make sure they will never get a good player who shoots right a$$holes

Message 17 of 18 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

* you

Message 18 of 18 (593 Views)