Re: Where are the balsa counters?

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Where are the balsa counters?

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version current
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003001483662
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look in build mode for the counters?
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Where can I find balsa counters? Not balsa inner/outer corner counters, not balsa cabinets, not balsa sinks etc, just regular balsa counters. I have two of them, along with two corner counters in my kitchen already and I'd like a couple more. Most of the balsa counters (inner and outer corners, the sink and all styles of balsa cabinets) are in buy mode, in the Kitchen Basics collection but regular balsa counters are not. I've checked every tab in buy mode (including cooking hobby and culinary profession objects) and I can't find them. I've read from multiple sources that counters and cabinets can be found in a tab in build mode, but I don't see that tab anywhere in build mode either. Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 3 (5,085 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for letting us know that! 

Message 2 of 3 (5,045 Views)

Ah so the regular Balsa counter doesn't show up in the collection!

But it does show up in the store:

20180906_161759.jpg

So if you are level 14 and up you should be able to find it under the 'Cabinets & Countertops' in the build store.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 3 (5,007 Views)