Re: When will the crashing and freezing be addressed?

by cableguy33333

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I still get connection errors a dozen times a day. Unless it gives away free shards, CG doesn’t care and never will. The developers there should be ashamed that this is the quality of product they’re putting out. It’s a joke.

Message 21 of 50 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It is a joke. And it's not the first time this has happened. This game is in a really bad place right now. There's issues all over that aren't being addressed. I'm struggling just to get through my daily stuff. I've lost out on thousands of crystals, tons of rewards, GL tickets and a guild. I've done everything I can at this point. It's all on them. If it wasn't for my love of Star Wars I would be gone. Since the update I have been dabbling with a few other games. Mainly Marvel and Raid. Both have run flawlessly. Zero crashes/freezes. Hell not even one bit of lag. In Marvel I placed a ticket for a something minor just to see if I would get a response. I got a reply within an hour. 

Message 22 of 50 (669 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I use iphone XS and never had this problem

Message 23 of 50 (637 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Xbox X here and this game has always caused my xbox to crash to the point it killed my brand new one and i had to have it repaired, it seemed much better recently could play for 2-3 hours without getting one, but these last 2 days pretty unplayable, crashes nearly every game now, i only really play H & V and it's this mode that has always caused my problems

Message 24 of 50 (596 Views)

@cableguy33333 How do you play this on Xbox? Is there an Android emulator?

★★ Apprentice

no idea, just realised its not Battlefront 2 discussion, I was having a bit of a rage moment, still same applies to EA unplayable garbage

Message 26 of 50 (586 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Today game froze after I killed the enemy squad... Luckily it did register the win in GAC...

Screenshot_20200808_104706_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg

Message 27 of 50 (510 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Another freeze today, this time on squad selection screen

Screenshot_20200811_194215_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg

Message 28 of 50 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@lifeisagame007 ya man I haven't seen any improvements. Hopefully tomorrows update that includes some fixes to "bugs" help. My loses continue to pile up still. Another lost GA round because of it. Fleet always crashes. And my GL lost tickets is up to 210. Awesome. This once fun and competitive game is now just a frustrating collectable game. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath
Message 29 of 50 (429 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still crashing. At least in fleet. 3 out 5 battles crashed on me. All other battles are freezing like it wants to crash then keeps going. Hard to tell if they tried to address this since they still haven't said anything about it. Idk. Has anyone else seen a difference? 

Message 30 of 50 (372 Views)