Re: When over vehicle selection and picking vehicle - can be taken from you

by 704083

Original Post

★★ Guide

https://streamable.com/7y4on

https://streamable.com/4gqtn

Video of part of the issue that can cause the OP issue.

Message 11 of 17 (314 Views)

★★ Pro

@someguy12121Thank you!

Message 12 of 17 (300 Views)

★★ Guide

This is STILL occurring!!! Also spawn points still shift when the round starts as shown in the videos provided.

Message 13 of 17 (277 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes to all of this. I dont know why it just doesnt present all of the possible vehicles on the screen and you can select them even though they arent available. This way you can customize while waiting for a vehicle to spawn. Just like in BF4 and prior. This BF5 way you just have to sit there and click furiously. I dont understand it....

Message 14 of 17 (272 Views)

★★★ Novice

a tip if you want First a Vehicle so press if the Time go down like 2 Sec press in a Vehicle and if this Red so Switch fast to a normal spawn and than quick to the Vehicle my friend got the same Problem and its Work by him with the fast Switch 

ps. Bad Englisch Hope it can help with best luck from Germany Standard smile

mfG P_Stealth 

Message 15 of 17 (271 Views)

★★ Pro

@someguy12121 @RightWngXtremist @704083 - Thank you for the replies and for keeping this at the top so we can TRY to get some fixes. The SILENCE from EA/DICE is deafening. They have SO many problems and so LITTLE content right now that they can't even take the time to reply to threads on their OWN forums. They want to IGNORE the problems and hope that we will just accept them as part of the game.

I used to defend BFV with everything I had but they're losing me....

Message 16 of 17 (267 Views)

★★ Guide

@Adman_Tor wrote:

@someguy12121 @RightWngXtremist @704083 - Thank you for the replies and for keeping this at the top so we can TRY to get some fixes. The SILENCE from EA/DICE is deafening. They have SO many problems and so LITTLE content right now that they can't even take the time to reply to threads on their OWN forums. They want to IGNORE the problems and hope that we will just accept them as part of the game.

I used to defend BFV with everything I had but they're losing me....

Not to mention that they will fix something and then the next patch breaks the fix and they dont even bother to do a hot fix. Hell they didnt bother to do that for the screen flicker, instead they said dont play the game.

Message 17 of 17 (251 Views)