When all but summoned enemy are defeated, next character starts to take a turn.

by Rebmes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When all but summoned enemy are defeated, next character starts to take a turn.

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? OnePlus3T
OS Version not sure Frown
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Victory should happen slightly sooner, when a summoned enemy is the last one standing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

This is really simple. I was finishing a battle by defeating the last non-summoned enemy, and my next character had his ability buttons flash in the bottom right corner just long enough for me to activate one, but then the summoned enemy is defeated and the battle is won.

Nothing bad happened, but wouldn't it be smoother if the game would check this when an enemy is defeated, and not during the next character's turn?

I was just admiring today how smoothly the game runs and how beautifully perfect everything is, but you're breaking immersion a bit here Wink

Message 1 of 3 (187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When all but summoned enemy are defeated, next character starts to take a tu

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Rebmes 

This appears to be working correctly and not a bug. If you wish to provide Feedback, please do so on the Official Forum.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)

All Replies

Re: When all but summoned enemy are defeated, next character starts to take a tu

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Rebmes 

This appears to be working correctly and not a bug. If you wish to provide Feedback, please do so on the Official Forum.

Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Actually it is a mechanism problem but not a bug.

When a Unit has an ability Escape like Hoda or C3, he will check if there is still a combat ally unit alive at the start of each turn. When you just killed his last combat ally and Next unit who would take turn is at your side. When the Next turn start, the C3 will be forced to start a bonus turn immediately and activate the ability Escape at once.

At the time, your Next turn would be forced to end, while it still take some time, for the system need to know C3 has no other combat ally. If your phone is too old, just one possibly occasion, that it calculates too slow, this would happen.

Sometimes I might face this too on my iphone12, but after a flash only lasts not a second the Escape is activated.

Message 3 of 3 (144 Views)