When advancing past 600 RP instead of going to plat 2 it went to plat 3 begin

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2080TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? 00acez
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Returning to the lobby after a match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Coming back from game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 7/21/2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I was bouncing right around 599 RP all day, plus and minus 10 RP trying to get plat 2. When I finally scored a match that hit over 600 RP, the game put me right back into the beginning of Plat 3, and didn't advance me. Now this grind feels like a huge waste of time
What should be happening instead? The proper RP needs to be displayed or there is a calculation bug.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check for RP miscalcs or errors when advancing past 600 RP or where issues with the incorrect level and RP being displayed.

I was bouncing right around 599 RP all day, plus and minus 10 RP trying to get plat 2. When I finally scored a match that hit over 600 RP, the game put me right back into the beginning of Plat 3, and didn't advance me. Now this grind feels like a huge waste of time

Message 1 of 1 (118 Views)