When My Sim Wears This Outfit She Changes Appearance

by HawnaKitty

Original Post

When My Sim Wears This Outfit She Changes Appearance

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.93.146.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Nifty Knitting, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Movie Hangout stuff, Spooky Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try this outfit on a sim
What happens when the bug occurs? When my Sim wears this outfit on the screen it shows a totally different sim in place of the photo of my sim. I tried to get the screen shot to include the photo of the different sim but it didn't capture it.
What do you expect to see? My Sim being able to wear this outfit without looking different then who she is
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Every time my Sim in the photo wears this outfit her photo changes to an entirely different Sim on the page. I've tried removing the outfit or changing it and it still happens when I go back to that exact outfit. I did repair the game and reset the Sim. It only happens to me when my Sim wears the outfit in the photo. 

Message 1 of 2 (599 Views)

Re: When My Sim Wears This Outfit She Changes Appearance

Hero
@HawnaKitty Go to your settings, screenshots and activate include User Interface. That way you can take a photo with the picture.

Take one with another outfit and with this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (578 Views)