by KeilaniRiich

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When I try to load into any house it sends me to map screen Error Code 102:d5a7

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Non-Besides the Regular Sims
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I try to load into any house it sends me to map screen, or it reloads to the maps
What happens when the bug occurs? I can edit a home, build a home, make a family for it and it works but when i try to load into it to play it doesn't work.
What do you expect to see? when I try to load a family into any home or lot it does work it shows me an Error Code 102:d5a74c31:8fedbc87
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've tried everything I can, I tried deleting everything houses and families and remaking things, I've tried to repair my game, but it still does work an error code pops up every time 102:d5a74c31:8fedbc87

Message 1 of 22 (1,365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When I try to load into any house it sends me to map screen Error Code 102:d

Hero
@KeilaniRiich Does it happen on a fresh save as well or only a specific ?

Did you delete the localthumbcache file after removing your mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 22 (1,325 Views)

All Replies

Re: When I try to load into any house it sends me to map screen Error Code 102:d

Hero
@KeilaniRiich Does it happen on a fresh save as well or only a specific ?

Did you delete the localthumbcache file after removing your mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 22 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes i did , im going to see if that works 

Message 3 of 22 (1,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank youu soo much it works so do i just download now cc or used the older folder ?

Message 4 of 22 (1,308 Views)

Hero
@KeilaniRiich Does it also work on the old save now ? If not, it's probably something about the save. Do you mind starting over or do you want to see if there's a possibility to get your old save to work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 22 (1,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it doesnt work so i have to start over but thanks for the help !!

Message 6 of 22 (1,298 Views)

Hero
@KeilaniRiich If you want, you can send me your save and I'll check if there's a solution.

Instructions in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 22 (1,294 Views)

The game failed to load error code 102:d5a74c31:93ddbe15

★★★ Newbie

How can I solve it?

Message 8 of 22 (592 Views)

Re: The game failed to load error code 102:d5a74c31:93ddbe15

Hero
@h7cffk4707zm Any mods/cc in your game ? If not, any Sim in the detective career ?

Merged your post with another thread on the same number

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 22 (582 Views)

Re: The game failed to load error code 102:d5a74c31:93ddbe15

★★★ Newbie

I have many mods and cc. Also, there isn't any Sim that is in the detective career. What else could be potential issue? 

Message 10 of 22 (567 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help