Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Killacrusade-
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Hero were you playing (if applicable)? Tutorial One
Did you have cross-play enabled? No
Were you in a party with friends when this occurred? No
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. Finishing the Tutorial for the 5th time to ATTEMPT to unlock the trophy, still not UNLOCKING.
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Blasting the 5 robots away again & again & again.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 250+ Online Matches, doesn't matter - Complete the Tutorial Trophy - Complete the Tutorial Trophy - Complete the Tutorial Trophy
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Today
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The trophy does not UNLOCK.
What should be happening instead? TROPHY POPPED & MY PLATINUM should also pop
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know at this point, very tilted at the fact I can spend 20Hrs getting to character lvl 100 but 6m tutorial won't grant bronze trophy, ha ha -_-

Welcome to Crater - Complete the Tutorial - Not unlocking

Done 5 times and I'm already tilted, the last trophy for me and I'm just salty at this point 

Message 1 of 49 (7,824 Views)

Accepted Solution

Yesterdays update has finally made my [Welcome to Crator]...

★★★ Novice

Yesterdays update has finally made my [Welcome to Crator] trophy pop upon logging in (on PS5) 

Thanks ./Bows out

View in thread

Message 47 of 49 (4,813 Views)

All Replies

Re: Welcome to Crater TROPHY still bugged

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, but I play on Steam.

Message 2 of 49 (7,707 Views)

★ Novice
@Killlacrusade I've got the same problem, I tried to replay tutorial and delete my save data but still didn't work, they need to make update to unlock it at least when I replay the tutorial. I really want to platinum it because I like it.
Message 3 of 49 (7,681 Views)

★ Novice
@Fhoody077 New update released today and it still bugged!
Message 4 of 49 (7,620 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue here on PS4, completed the tutorial multiple times without luck.
Message 5 of 49 (7,567 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all, 

Apologies for the late reply, I was AFK for a little while.

I'm assuming you are still experiencing this since no one has posted an update in this thread.

I'll send on this bug but before I do, I quickly wanted to check in with you to see what kind of troubleshooting steps you have tried - just so we can narrow down the issue. Standard smile 

@Killlacrusade @Kumori-dono I'm sure you have tried the usual PS4 troubleshooting steps, e.g. check for updatescompletely turn off your console's power, rebuilding the database?

@BlackCatJrXIII Since you are playing on PC/Steam, may I ask what you have tried so far? Any of the basic Steam troubleshooting steps?

@Fhoody077 What platform are you playing on? And which steps have you tried?

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 49 (7,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_LeelooNo luck, unfortunately. I’m not sure why the trophy didn’t unlock to begin with, but through some testing it seems the trophy doesn’t unlock when you complete the tutorial, but rather when unlocking the other game modes after finishing the tutorial - which is why replaying the tutorial doesn’t work to unlock the trophy. Since we have no way to completely wipe our progress, we can’t meet the unlock requirements again, which means the only way to unlock the trophy now seems if it’s either patched to unlock retroactively, or if the trophy unlock is changed to be tied to the tutorial itself, instead of the subsequent mode unlocks.

Message 7 of 49 (7,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I went through the tutorial 4 times over the course of two weeks, not incliding the mandatory run though. I didn't uninstall/reinstall, nor did I verify files. I didn't want to go through that because I get afraid if something going wrong. Thank you for reaching out. Makes me feel glad that my voice is heard.

Message 8 of 49 (7,506 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Kumori-dono @BlackCatJrXIII Thanks for getting back to me! I sent this on and will hopefully have an update for you soon. Standard smile 

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 49 (7,494 Views)

Crater's Hero Bug?

★ Novice

Just worth noting that Rocket Bot wins are not counting towards the crater's hero achievement, even though it is a social match. Any chance this will be fixed?

Message 10 of 49 (7,148 Views)