Re: Weird $#@%

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Re: This looks weird

★★ Novice

More strangeness... this is the last player I played. A level 60. I’m a 22. I thought there was a matching system in place? Is there not?

also look at this screenshot... has my name, nearly 800 games. This is bull$h1t from what I can tell from where I’m sitting. This is a well established game... no?

Message 11 of 13 (304 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Grasshopper How are you coming with my purchases. Level 21, 22. I show them as bought. However, I can’t use choose to use them.

Please help fix this.
Message 12 of 13 (288 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Knuck73 thanks for your patience! I can confirm your level purchases for 21 and 22 went through successfully. The reason War Dogs and Cyberwheels aren't showing for you as usable in your decks yet is because you haven't unlocked them yet. When you reach a new player level, those units are only added to crates, not to your army, meaning you can now unlock them. Before reaching level 21, War Dogs would not appear in crates at all but now they will. 

Regarding your other issue about matchmaking, matchmaking is purely based off your medal count, not player level. So you could end up against a player that is level 60 but their actual medal count could be the same as yours. Particularly after season reset, you will likely see higher player levels with lower medals but this evens out. And low player level players can be much more skilled than someone who has reached player level 60 sometimes Wink Hope this helps!

Message 13 of 13 (250 Views)