Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Geforce 1650 GTX
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Sunken Cell Event
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. At the end of boss fight against the "Abomination"
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.10.20 09:35 UTC +2 ( Athens/Bucharest )
Summarize your bug As soon as I finished the boss fight in the Sunken Cell event i got sent into a loading screen followed by some weird error. After clicking ok ( space button ) i got the message "Unable to connect to EA Servers" )
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Start the Sunken Cell event on Grand Master 1 Difficulty. 2. Reach the last boss fight against the "Abomination". 3. Complete the boss fight. 4. Observe: - At this moment i got sent into a loading screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. A loading screen occurs out of nowhere 2, A weird error message containing some weird string numbers 3. "Unable to connect to EA servers" error message after the weird message mentioned before.
What should be happening instead? The user should transition into the rewards screen.

I have attached a screenshot with the weird error message received after the loading screen occured.

At the time of the issue ocurrence, I was in a 3-man squad.

I had 3 consumables crafted for this match: one for additional ice damage, one for aditional melee damage and one for aditional combo damage.

Additionally, I only got the error message once after finishing the boss fight.

This might have been a server "hickup" but i am going to post it anyway in case of something worse.

Message 1 of 1 (468 Views)