Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DahBeeRs
Date/time issue occurred 9/17/19
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug Not receiving credit or rewards for playing MUT H2H seasons playoff game, although I’ve played three such games.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a MUT H2H playoff game.
What happens when the bug occurs? You don’t receive rewards or Mission credit.
What do you expect to see? To receive credit for the mission and the reward.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

On 9/17/19 I played four games total in MUT Seasons. I played two games to make the playoffs and my first two playoff games in MUT H2H Seasons. Upon completion of the second game I checked my weekly Mission progress and noticed I didn’t receive credit or the reward for playing a playoff game. On 9/18/19 I clicked on this Mission to enter MUT Seasons and played another playoff game thinking this may fix the issue, but still following the game I received no credit or reward. Wondering if this is an issue for anybody else or how this could be resolved. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (518 Views)

Re: Weekly Mission bug

★ Novice
@DahBeeRs15 Same stuff happening for me on Xbox EA please fix this
Message 2 of 4 (490 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I was just about to post about this same issue. I'm on PS4 and my weekly mission shows 85% done. Only thing left is play a playoff game in H2H seasons. I just finished my first playoff game, and won even though objective doesn't say you have to win, and I didn't get credit for it. 

Message 3 of 4 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Similar issue, but it’s not giving me the credit for hitting 50k points in solo battles. I had the weekly missions completed, but didn’t get the pack or rewards.

Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)