Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Weekly Alliance "Tier 11" with an additional reward seems to exist?

by masterhand3

Original Post

Weekly Alliance "Tier 11" with an additional reward seems to exist?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Most places where the status of Weekly Alliance Tier progress can be observed.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.03.19 00:00 CST (this happened for last week's progress but it seems to be the same deal this week)
Summarize your bug I've noticed that after you reach Tier 10 which is supposed to be Max Tier, the Weekly Alliance exp meter will continue to fill up after every mission like it did before, as if it was making progress towards a Tier 11. But this actually seems to be the case. If you look at the Weekly Alliance Status at the table near Lucky Jak in Fort Tarsis, you can see that Tier 10 is reached at 227525 XP, but there's an additional goal marked for 320000 XP and you'll see your continued progress towards that. Once you reach that goal, the meter stops filling both at the end of mission and on that status screen, at which point you'll have reach "Tier 11." I've noticed that when players on your friends list hit Tier 10, you get a little more than 2000 coins from them. But if they hit "Tier 11," (I'm assuming since it still says Tier 10), they'll give you a little over 2300 coins. It was listed as the same x5.00 Friend Bonus and I don't think I played with the person that rewarded that many coins. The in-game documentation says the rewards "are larger if you've played a mission with them" but I haven't found that to be the case. I can't really find any other explanation for this. I got to 320000 XP ("Tier 11") and I got 2300+ coins from one T10 (probably "Tier 11") friend, and 2000+ coins from other T10 friends at the same time.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get to 320000 XP ("Tier 11") for the week and have at least one friend that also got there, and other friends that make your list that only got to 227525 XP for Tier 10. Notice the difference between friend contributions.
What happens when the bug occurs? See above.
What should be happening instead? If there's supposed to be a "Tier 11," either communicate that clearly or rework the system to function in ten tiers possibly with adjusted coin rewards to account for not having an eleventh tier.

(see above)

Message 1 of 2 (192 Views)

Re: Weekly Alliance "Tier 11" with an additional reward seems to exist

★★★★ Novice

This happens on Xbox One side as well.

Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help