Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Airborne
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Tides of war
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every day
Summarize your bug I have completed and won a grand operation but I have not received credit in the fourth week of Tides of war
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win a game of grand operation
What happens when the bug occurs? I do not receive the credit for winning a Grand operation
What should be happening instead? I should receive credit for winning a Geand operation and receive the week 4 reward gun

I have won a Grand Operation whole on the last part of the week 4 tides of war and it didn’t track. This also occurred initially with the first challange . Also when I enter a tides of war more than 75% of the time the tides of war challanges do not show up in he start menu during a match when they should be located in the top right in the start menu. I’m sick of all these bugs and this impossible progression system. I don’t understand after however long battlefield has been around that you still have bugs involved with challange tracking. EA have you not made games previously with challanges before? Why is it so hard to make new games without bugs when you have old games with similar mechanics without these bugs? Also your progression system is flaud and shouldn’t force us to use company count to simply change how a weapon performs, why didn’t you follow a similar progression system to your previous games, such as battlefield 3 and 4. To conclude GIVE ME MY NEW GUN, and don’t make it timed.

Message 1 of 8 (642 Views)

Re: Week 4 tides of war bug

★★★ Newbie

Also what’s the point of winning the first two rounds of tides of war when it does practically nothing to help you win the last match, which is the only thing that matters to winning. 

Message 2 of 8 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, that drives me nuts.

Message 3 of 8 (591 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I was trying the capture 3 but it was not working so I took the lower route. That worked until I reached the win a grand operation. I have completed this 2 times and it will not  register. I will say that for some reason the camps or three flags  now shows completed. I don’t know why but as I said the final stage of win a grander operations is not being tracked. 

Message 4 of 8 (566 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If you win the 1st round then your side get extra provisions for the next round. If you lose the round then you are penalized which would make it harder to win the next round. If you win the first two rounds your chances of winning the last round is greatly increased. This is why it is important to work together as a team we are playing the  Grand operations.  I understand what you’re saying because it does drive me crazy too but that’s how the game works.  Almost every time I have been on the winning side of grand operations  was when we won the first two rounds. 

Message 5 of 8 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Make it even better I had to repeat explosion kills and it's not tracking my progress in domination for that 15000 score. Bugs everywhere
Message 6 of 8 (553 Views)

★ Novice

I've seen it mentioned that Tides of War isn't tracking correctly if you have 4 selected assignments. Try completing one and then seeing if Tides progress is tracking when you have only 3 selected assignments.

Message 7 of 8 (493 Views)

★★ Novice

It did the same thing to me.  We won all 3 rounds. Several times.. And no reward.  I worked thru all that stuff.. Only to be repeatedly screwed at the last step.

Message 8 of 8 (470 Views)