Re: Wedding party strange things

by Fuzzernutter

Original Post

Wedding party strange things

★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Zte max blue
OS Version 7
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003689975655
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See below
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Wedding party leveled from 4 to 8 in a few minutes and no new Sims entered my party. I checked chat and it showed no new players. No new Sims came in from players already at the party. I was just doing a few activities at my party but nothing that would send my party from 4 to 8. Are there other players at my party I can't see in game or chat? Can't drink unless my sim has a friend. My sim has friends at the party. Still can't use. Have party set to friends only. Non friend Sims show up

Message 1 of 7 (750 Views)

★ Expert

My game did start to freeze around level 10. Players did come in after level 10. I had to force shut down my phone quite a few times trying to get into the game. I believe the game freezing was caused by party sim rotation getting stuck and possibly too many sims in the party. 

I also believe my party crashed though I did not get the 400 notice. When the party finishes and you get all the balloons, I could see those balloons but they were very faint. no rewards with the balloons. This was before the party ended. That only happened once. The party did complete. I first got the notice my party was one star and than a second notice with three stars. I did get rewards. 

Message 2 of 7 (700 Views)

★ Expert

@terogamusaudiHaz also threw a wedding party yesterday. The game kicked me out when I tried to get in. I did not get a party is full notice. The screen turned white, could not see thier party and my sim winded up back on my sidewalk. I was unable to do any party activities. Haz party ended and it gave me party level 10 rewards

Message 3 of 7 (686 Views)

Message 4 of 7 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 No neither one of those links are actually what is happening on my end from this specific party or the party I attended that happened to also be a wedding party. Please read my first post.  I was posting a play by play of what happens at parties . I already spoke to Guru. I have to keep data off . I don't have a data plan so Guru can't see what is happening in my game. 

Message 5 of 7 (631 Views)

I've seen you mention Guru more often, who is Guru? Do you mean an EA advisor?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 7 (617 Views)

★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 Guru Maaike pmed me about my data not being on. I don't have a data plan on my phone. The game eats allot of data if you leave data on while playing even if using wifi. EA needs your data on so they can see what happens and when it happens. This is why when I post ,I give a break down of as much as I can of what happens and when it happens. Some players that are effected with me may have their data on so at least EA can see the other side even if they can't see my data 

Message 7 of 7 (611 Views)